Search selected text in Google incognito
Incognito Search is available for download. It had 593 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-09, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 11 times. The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 11
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Incognito Search here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||5.81K||11||2022-02-09|
How to install Incognito Search from a CRX file
- Download the Incognito Search CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Incognito Search CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Incognito Search.
How to install Incognito Search from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Incognito Search ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Incognito Search ZIP file from step 1. Incognito Search is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Incognito Search:
User count: 5,000
Incognito Search use Chrome's incognito mode to search the web from your new tab page and keep your searches incognito.
Incognito or not
User count: 1,000
Quickly switch current tab or link from incognito window to normal window, or vice versa.