Georgia Tech Scholar
Allows chrome to save your GT password, and provides easy access to online journal papers
Georgia Tech Scholar is available for download. It had 225 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-22, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 2.0.3, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Georgia Tech Scholar here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.3||Sign in to download||52.92K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Georgia Tech Scholar from a CRX file
- Download the Georgia Tech Scholar CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Georgia Tech Scholar CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Georgia Tech Scholar.
How to install Georgia Tech Scholar from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Georgia Tech Scholar ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Georgia Tech Scholar ZIP file from step 1. Georgia Tech Scholar is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Georgia Tech Scholar:
Publisher: Digital Science
User count: 40,000
Easily import articles and webpages to your ReadCube Papers library.
Publisher: Ricardo Matsumura
User count: 453
This extension keeps tracks of articles and citations in a Google Scholar profile, providing notification when updates happen.
User count: 51
Quickly open random quiz or search query.