Speed Test By OpenSpeedTest™️
Speed Test is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 53,291 weekly active users The latest version is 2.8.1, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 10
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Speed Test here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2.8.1||Sign in to download||367.35K||6||2022-02-09|
|2.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||14.69K||4||2020-09-13|
How to install Speed Test from a CRX file
- Download the Speed Test CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Speed Test CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Speed Test.
How to install Speed Test from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Speed Test ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Speed Test ZIP file from step 1. Speed Test is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Speed Test:
Speedtest by Ookla
User count: 2,520,341
Take a Speedtest directly from your toolbar to quickly test your internet performance without interruption.
Speedtest Pro-Free Online Internet Speed Test
User count: 50,997
Test your network directly from your toolbar and quickly test your internet performance
User count: 1,722
Useful information about your system's connection including, type, speed, and rtt.