Control your tabs with tiles - useful for large monitors and full screen (F11) browsing.
tabtiles is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 53,329 weekly active users The latest version is 0.9.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of tabtiles here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.9.0||Sign in to download||68.11K||3||2022-02-09|
How to install tabtiles from a CRX file
- Download the tabtiles CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded tabtiles CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install tabtiles.
How to install tabtiles from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the tabtiles ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked tabtiles ZIP file from step 1. tabtiles is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to tabtiles:
GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture
User count: 6,945,001
Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!
Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor
User count: 751,914
Refresh page automatically with powerful page monitor features
Tab Manager Plus for Chrome
User count: 296,786
Quickly find open tabs, see all windows in one view, find duplicates and limit tabs per window. The best Tab Manager for Chrome.