How do I install Chrome extensions
You can install Chrome extensions through Chrome Web Store, or from unpacking a ZIP file. See How to download Chrome extensions to learn how to obtain a ZIP file. Once downloaded, follow these steps to install it to Chrome:
Download the Chrome extension as a ZIP file. If you need help with this, see How to download Chrome extensions
Uncompress the ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
In Chrome browser, go to chrome://extensions
Enable Developer mode, then click on the Load Unpacked button.
Select the directory of with the unpacked ZIP files from step 2. The extension is now installed on your browser.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- AdBlock — best ad blocker
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- EquatIO - Math made digital
- ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS
- Forest: stay focused, be present View more...