Package Finder Now
Package Finder Now
Package Finder Now is available for download. It had 30,729 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2023-11-19, and it has been downloaded from Chrome-Stats 3 times. The latest version is 7.471.33001, and it was published a month ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Package Finder Now here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|7.471.33001||Sign in to download||1.30M||0||2023-11-13|
Upgrade to download older files
How to install Package Finder Now from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Package Finder Now CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Package Finder Now CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Package Finder Now CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Package Finder Now.
How to install Package Finder Now from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Package Finder Now ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Package Finder Now ZIP file from step 1. Package Finder Now is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Package Finder Now: