Compare Chrome extensions: Udemy Downloader vs Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx)
- Udemy Downloader has 68,613+ fewer weekly active users than Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx).
- Udemy Downloader has 0.35 higher average rating than Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx).
- Udemy Downloader has been rated 342 less times than Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx).
- The size of Udemy Downloader is 1621.98% the size of Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx).
Prodigy Hacking Extension (PHEx)
|Udemy downloader extension.||PHEx is an extension made to raise awareness of security issues for Prodigy|
- In this user-friendly chrome extension, you can download the lecture videos in the course content you have already bought on Udemy collectively or individually. - If you turn off the "ask where to save before downloading" feature in Chrome settings, you can download in a categorized way. (You can change the settings on "chrome://settings/downloads")
The goal of the Prodigy Hacking Organization is to raise awareness of the game security issues that SMARTeacher has blatantly ignored. This is a Chrome extension that allows users of SMARTeacher products (currently: Prodigy) to explore security issues within the game without exposing any functionality that could be damaging to another user's expierence. For more information, see https://prodigyhacking.com We do NOT collect any information on you or anything else. We do not see profits from you or anyone else.
Upgrade your subscription plan to compare more stats and historical trends. Learn more!