This extension set the comments of Gizmodo Brazil to the top because people usually prefer to see the comments first anyway,right ?
JacaScript is available for download. It had 12 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-01-15, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 1.1, and it was published 3 years ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of JacaScript here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1||Sign in to download||5.66K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install JacaScript from a CRX file
- Download the JacaScript CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded JacaScript CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install JacaScript.
How to install JacaScript from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the JacaScript ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked JacaScript ZIP file from step 1. JacaScript is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to JacaScript:
User count: 1,000
This extension shows removed comments in Youtube livestreams
YouTube Timestamp Comments
Publisher: Akira Shimizu
User count: 102
An extension that lists timestamp comments on YouTube.
Publisher: Stefan Zweifel
User count: 50
Automatically show all comments on an Asana task an expand longer comments.