InvolveAsia Pixel Helper
The IA Pixel Helper is a troubleshooting tool that helps you validate your pixel implementation.
InvolveAsia Pixel Helper is available for download. It had 60 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2023-01-14, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 0.0.2, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of InvolveAsia Pixel Helper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.0.2||Sign in to download||91.19K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install InvolveAsia Pixel Helper from a CRX file
- Download the InvolveAsia Pixel Helper CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded InvolveAsia Pixel Helper CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install InvolveAsia Pixel Helper.
How to install InvolveAsia Pixel Helper from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the InvolveAsia Pixel Helper ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked InvolveAsia Pixel Helper ZIP file from step 1. InvolveAsia Pixel Helper is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to InvolveAsia Pixel Helper: