A powerful mind-mapping tool made by ClaroSoftware
ClaroIdeas Chrome is available for download. It had 1,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-04, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 1.0.13, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ClaroIdeas Chrome here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.13||Sign in to download||901.18K||1||2022-02-09|
How to install ClaroIdeas Chrome from a CRX file
- Download the ClaroIdeas Chrome CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded ClaroIdeas Chrome CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install ClaroIdeas Chrome.
How to install ClaroIdeas Chrome from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the ClaroIdeas Chrome ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked ClaroIdeas Chrome ZIP file from step 1. ClaroIdeas Chrome is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ClaroIdeas Chrome:
User count: 200,000
Draw, Create, Share!
User count: 100,000
Record audio, and then save as a wav file. This is an (almost) exact replica of AudioRecorder: http://webaudiodemos.appspot.com/.
Nimbus Screenshot App
User count: 50,000
Capture and annotate screenshots and local pictures