The extension can copy some data from localStorage and paste at other site. Helpful when you are use proxy for testing
LocalStorage copier is available for download. It had 243 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-05-13, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 5 times. The latest version is 1.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of LocalStorage copier here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1||Sign in to download||18.75K||5||2022-02-09|
How to install LocalStorage copier from a CRX file
- Download the LocalStorage copier CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded LocalStorage copier CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install LocalStorage copier.
How to install LocalStorage copier from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the LocalStorage copier ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked LocalStorage copier ZIP file from step 1. LocalStorage copier is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to LocalStorage copier:
User count: 181
Decrypts jDownloader Click'N'Load links
Bundlephobia Web Extension
Publisher: Cristian Bote
User count: 142
Bundlephobia extension to check the size of a package.
Jira Ticket Rank
Publisher: Dmytro Bogdanov
User count: 92
The extension simply displays rank for each Jira ticket in the list. Useful when you want to prioritize stories based.