Node.js V8 Inspector
Extension for launching V8 Inspector for Node.js debugging
Node.js V8 Inspector is available for download. It had 2,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-06-29, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 4 times. The latest version is 0.12.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Node.js V8 Inspector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.12.0||Sign in to download||39.23K||4||2022-02-09|
How to install Node.js V8 Inspector from a CRX file
- Download the Node.js V8 Inspector CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Node.js V8 Inspector CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Node.js V8 Inspector.
How to install Node.js V8 Inspector from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Node.js V8 Inspector ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Node.js V8 Inspector ZIP file from step 1. Node.js V8 Inspector is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Node.js V8 Inspector:
User count: 1,000
Debug Node in Chrome devtools
Node.JS is the Only Real Dev Language
Publisher: Jackson Fall
User count: 108
Replaces the text 'Node.JS' with 'The Only Real Dev Language'.
Node.js V8 --inspector Manager (NiM)
User count: 20,000
Manages DevTools with Node V8 Inspector (node --inspect) Debugging Workflow