Visually indicates group assignments and discussions. Currently only functions on the Assignments and Discussion pages.
Canvas GroupView is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. The latest version is 1.0, and it was published 12 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Canvas GroupView here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||17.34K||0||2023-05-25|
How to install Canvas GroupView from a CRX file
- Download the Canvas GroupView CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Canvas GroupView CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Canvas GroupView.
How to install Canvas GroupView from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Canvas GroupView ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Canvas GroupView ZIP file from step 1. Canvas GroupView is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Canvas GroupView:
User count: 7,445
Azure offers multiple themes for WaterlooWorks and adds advanced features to the platform.
User count: 882
Набор функций для удобной работы на форуме.
User count: 88,894