Ultimately simple new tab Markdown editor.
Tabulasa is available for download. It had 12 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-08-11, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 3.0.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tabulasa here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.0.0||Sign in to download||3.21M||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Tabulasa from a CRX file
- Download the Tabulasa CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tabulasa CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tabulasa.
How to install Tabulasa from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tabulasa ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tabulasa ZIP file from step 1. Tabulasa is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tabulasa:
Publisher: Adam Schwartz
User count: 20,000
A minimalist replacement for Chrome's New Tab page.
Markdown Editor for Chrome
User count: 2,000
Create and view markdown files from any were. Simple and easy. A Github Flavored Markdown Editor.
Whiteboard New Tab
Publisher: GINetwork LTD
User count: 60,000
Browse Chrome with a simple writeboard on every new tab