Page Time Tracker
Tracks the amount of time spent on a specific web page
Page Time Tracker is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. The latest version is 1.0, and it was published 3 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Page Time Tracker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||2.08K||0||2023-03-18|
How to install Page Time Tracker from a CRX file
- Download the Page Time Tracker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Page Time Tracker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Page Time Tracker.
How to install Page Time Tracker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Page Time Tracker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Page Time Tracker ZIP file from step 1. Page Time Tracker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Page Time Tracker:
Adobe Acrobat: PDF edit, convert, sign tools
Do more in Google Chrome with Adobe Acrobat PDF tools. View, fill, comment, sign, and try convert and compress tools.
View translations easily as you browse the web. By the Google Translate team.
Publisher: Raymond Hill (gorhill)
Finally, an efficient blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.