Demodal - Block modals and overlays
Demodal automatically removes content blocking modals including paywalls, discount offers, email address prompts and more.
Demodal - Block modals and overlays is available for download. It had 1,673 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2023-08-02, and it has been downloaded from Chrome-Stats 17 times. The latest version is 1.0.4, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Demodal - Block modals and overlays here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of Chrome-Stats to access more available versions.
|1.0.4||Sign in to download||33.95K||6||2022-08-13|
|1.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||32.37K||3||2022-03-18|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||31.66K||4||2022-02-09|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||31.16K||4||2022-01-18|
How to install Demodal - Block modals and overlays from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Demodal - Block modals and overlays CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Demodal - Block modals and overlays CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Demodal - Block modals and overlays CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Demodal - Block modals and overlays.
How to install Demodal - Block modals and overlays from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Demodal - Block modals and overlays ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Demodal - Block modals and overlays ZIP file from step 1. Demodal - Block modals and overlays is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Demodal - Block modals and overlays: