Filters Completed Challenges and Projects on Microverse's Student Dashboard
Filter Challenges is available for download. It had 11 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-03-24, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.3.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Filter Challenges here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3.1||Sign in to download||19.77K||1||2022-02-09|
|1.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||198.82K||1||2020-09-12|
How to install Filter Challenges from a CRX file
- Download the Filter Challenges CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Filter Challenges CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Filter Challenges.
How to install Filter Challenges from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Filter Challenges ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Filter Challenges ZIP file from step 1. Filter Challenges is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Filter Challenges:
User count: 50,000
Create your own assignments on Google Classroom.
Google Meet Attendance & Engagement
User count: 10,000
Best tool to track your students engagement on Google meet, dark mode, download XLSX, CSV
User count: 1,000
코스모스 플랫폼 학생을 위한 확장 프로그램