A quick way for Analysts to easily search strings in various browser based resources.
Is WarriorMonk safe to use?
Security analyst quick notes and a way to easily search strings in various browser based resources, created by ProtectWise 401TRG. The add-on currently consists of two main functions. First, highlight text in your browser, and right click and select WarriorMonk. Then select your search of choice for the highlighted string. Twitter RiskIQ PassiveTotal VirusTotal Intelligence ProtectWise Shodan Robtex CyberChef - hosted VirusBay Hybrid-Analysis Google - Quoted string Google - Translate Censys Firefox Only: The secondary feature is the Quick Notes sidebar in the browser. This is just an HTML text box, so feel free to use it to jot down quick notes while investigating something. You can also highlight and right click anything in the sidebar to search as well. Note, this sidebar will stay in place while switching between tabs. However it will not save content when closed or browser is closed. Please send any feedback/questions to our contact email address. More options to be added soon!
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Google Docs Offline
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard
- Pinterest Save Button
- DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
- Loom – Free Screen and Cam Recorder View more...