Total download count: 0
(Only count downloads from ChromeStats)
How to install Askit from a ZIP file
Download the Askit 1.1 ZIP file
Uncompress the ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
In Chrome browser, go to
Enable Developer mode, then click on the Load Unpacked button.
Select the directory of with the unpacked ZIP files from step 2. The extension is now installed on your browser.
Other versions for download
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Google Docs Offline
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard
- Pinterest Save Button
- DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
- Loom – Free Screen and Cam Recorder View more...