Authenticator tạo ra mã xác thực 2 yếu tố ngay trong trình duyệt của bạn.
Is Authenticator safe to use?
# 132Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
Authenticator generates two-factor authentication (2FA) codes in your browser. Use it to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts. Always keep a backup of your secrets in a safe location. Encrypting your secrets is strongly recommended, especially if you are logged into a Google account. Features: - Add accounts by scanning QR codes - Search your accounts by pressing "/" - Translated into more than ten languages - Encrypt your secrets with a password - Backup your secrets to a file, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox - Sync your secrets with your Google Account - Import data from Google Authenticator offical mobile App - Open source Supports: TOTP HOTP Steam Guard Blizzard Authenticator
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- IE Tab
- React Developer Tools
- Pop up blocker for Chrome™ - Poper Blocker
- Email Tracker for Gmail - Mailtrack
- WOT Website Security & Browsing Protection View more...