DysHelper automatically modifies content of web pages in a way to make it more comfortable to read for people with dyslexia.
Is DysHelper safe to use?
DysHelper automatically modifies content of web pages in a way to make it more comfortable to read for people with dyslexia. Based on an individual profile, all text is modified specifically for each single user. The extension processes the texts itself inside the browser. Letters, that usually overlap, rotate or cause other issues to the user, are put slightly apart by DysHelper so that the user can read them.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Translate
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Docs Offline
- Google Keep Chrome Extension
- Avira Browser Safety View more...